General rules and regulations
All laws and regulations contained in the Rassan Sanitary Valves website are in accordance with the laws of the Islamic Republic of Iran, the law of electronic commerce and the law of consumer protection, and dear users and customers are obliged to comply with the relevant laws.
It is worth mentioning that the prices of all products on the Rassan Sanitary Valves website are approved by this company and are always online and updated.
Definition of seller and buyer
Seller: The official online store under the supervision of Rassan Sanitary Valves Company (Mahsan Pouya) at https://rassancompany.com
Buyer: A natural or legal person who sends an order form to purchase products that can be purchased from the official Rassan online store
Obligations of seller and buyer
1- Rassan Valves Company respects and protects the private information of the buyer and the people who use the services of Rassan site.
2- Users must fill in the relevant form with correct and complete information when registering and ordering their desired product. In case of incomplete or incorrect information, the user’s order can not be tracked and delivered and will be canceled upon notification.
3- The seller is obliged to send the healthy and perfect goods in accordance with what is introduced to the buyer according to the conditions. If the goods are sent using the country’s postal network, the seller is not responsible for damage to the product due to improper handling by the shipping company and will be compensated based on the product’s postal insurance.
4- The seller is obliged to prepare the purchased goods and deliver them to the buyer in the appropriate packaging in the shortest possible time after receiving the form and confirming the order. In case of sending the order by post or transport companies, any disturbance and delay after delivery of the goods to the post or transport company, during the delivery operation is the responsibility of the Post Company of the Islamic Republic of Iran or the transport company.
5- The buyer is obliged to obtain the necessary information about the goods through the seller’s site and then send his order before sending the order form and buying any goods.
6- The buyer is obliged to check the goods thoroughly when receiving the goods from the postman or courier, and to refuse to accept them if he sees the effects of breakage and damage. The seller is not responsible for broken or defective appearance and package of goods after receiving the goods by the buyer.
7- Obviously, if the buyer is not present at the announced place when ordering and returning the product, the responsibility and cost of resending will be with the buyer.
8- If the buyer refuses to accept the goods sent by the company (by post or courier company) and if the postal package is returned, he does not go to the postal unit to receive the goods, he is obliged to pay the resending fee and the seller The species is not responsible for the product not reaching the buyer.
Terms and conditions of sending goods
It is possible to register the order by the customer 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. However, order processing and delivery coordination will be possible only on working days. (Working day means Saturday to Thursday of each week, excluding public holidays in Iran) If the order is registered outside office hours, the first day after the holiday will be processed.
– Delivery of goods in Tehran (22 regions): If there is a sufficient stock of goods in the warehouse, by registering the order and confirming the user’s payment before 15:00, the user’s order will be processed and finally delivered within the next 48 hours. Otherwise, the user’s order will be processed at the beginning of the next business day.
-Sending goods to the city (outside the 22 districts of Tehran): After registering the order of dear compatriots, if there is enough stock in the warehouse, orders will be sent and delivered by mail and it will take an average of 2 to 4 working days Until the products reach the city.
Commodity pricing rules
– Rassan pricing policy is based on the principles of customer orientation and respect for consumer rights. The prices offered for Rassan sanitary and construction valves are retail prices that are approved and are the same throughout the country.
– It should be noted that the price of all products including VAT is included and the customer does not pay a separate amount for VAT and duties and the costs of packaging, shipping and shipping insurance depending on the order conditions in the form The shopping cart is notified, it may be calculated separately.
1. Payment through the Internet portal
2. On-site payment (This payment method is only possible for customers in 22 districts of Tehran.)
Dear users of Rassan Sanitary Valves Store, you can confirm your payment when registering your order through the online portal. Successful payment of the amount is the final registration of this payment for the order and there is no need to inform it and the order automatically enters the process of processing, preparation and sending.
• The recipient of the order must have an ID card with him when receiving the goods.
• It should be noted that online payment creates priority and speeds up the processing of users’ orders.
Peace of mind and satisfaction of Rassan customers has always been one of our priorities and based on this, Rassan Valves tries in this direction so that every order reaches the customer in the desired and expected conditions. Nevertheless, esteemed customers may face problems after the purchase, in which case services are provided within the framework of after-sales service for dear customers.
If the purchased product has technical defects or defects:
– Defective situation must be reported to Rassan Valves within one week after receiving the product.
– This service has its drawbacks